- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION (1)
- DISREGARD FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, NCAA NOT RECRUITING
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS AUGUST, 2018
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDERS MEETING
- NCAA COMMENCES INVESTIGATION INTO SECURITY BREACH AT SOKOTO AIRPORT
- NCAA DECLARES ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS/DELAYS
- NCAA GIVES FOREIGN AIRLINES DECEMBER DEADLINE ON REVENUE AUTOMATION
- NCAA REAFFIRM SANCTITY OF RELEASED FIGURES - NO AMOUNT OF BLACKMAIL CAN DERAIL US
- NCAS FOR 2014, 2015, 2016 PUBLICATION FINAL
- PAMPHLET ON THE PROCESS OF AERODROME CERTIFICATION
- STOP PATRONISING UNREGISTERED TRAVEL AGENCIES
ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority revenue generation drive received a huge boost as Arik airlines joined league of airlines on the Authority’s Bill Settlement Plan (BSP).
This development was made manifest at the Aviation House today- Thursday, June 21, 2018 when management of Arik airlines led by its Managing Director, Capt. Roy Ilegbodu exchanged the signed agreement to that effect.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Read More