General Guidelines for Passengers
Things not to be packed in checked-in baggage:
Passengers should note that airlines do not accept responsibility for the following articles if contained in checked-in baggage.
- Fragile objects (including Camera, laptops, cell phones, glassware, etc)
- Negotiable Instruments
- Share Certificates\Medication
- Other valuables
- Don’t Resist Security Checks
- Don’t Disrupt Services on board the flight, cooperate with crew
- Don’t use cell phone, other communication gadgets during flight
- Don’t be Aggressive or Abusive
- Don’t Smoke at “No Smoking Area” or on-board Aircraft
- Don’t get high on Alcohol before or during flight
- Be a responsible passenger and encourage others to behave responsibly too
- Obey the Rules, Don’t Be Rude!
- Make your complaints courteously and seek redress (if any)