TYPES OF COMPLAINTS
Complaints are usually on issues such as:
- Baggage: Loss of Baggage, Delayed Baggage, Damaged, Pilferage, etc.
- Flight Schedule/In-flight Courtesies: Flight Delay, Diversion, Cancellation, Poor in - flight services, Discrimination etc.
- Flight Booking, Denied Boarding, Down-Grading and Ticket Refund.
- Flight Operations: Uncomfortable flight experiences, Discourteous airline personnel etc.
- AIRLINE/AIRLINE DISPUTE:
- COMPLAINTS AGAINST GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (At the Airport) Complaints against them especially from passengers are usually to request for the repair of facilities required at the airports, increase in fees charged for services rendered or conduct of the officials.
- LABOUR COMPLAINTS: Disputes between workers and their employers. Such Petition should be accompanied with the relevant employment letters, staff list, employee photo identification card (authenticated), evidence of subject matter, (e.g.) salary payment slip, leave letter etc), depending on what the matter is and which party is complaining.