OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR-GENERAL
NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
ALL OPERATORS LETTER (DG 006/20)
Date: 24th March, 2020
To: ALL NIGERIAN OPERATORS AND FOREIGN OPERATORS FLYING INTO NIGERIA
From: NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
ATTN : ACCOUNTABLE MANAGER/COUNTRY MANAGER
Subject: THE PROTOCOL FOR THE OPERATION AND HANDLING OF CARGO AND OTHER ESSENTIAL FLIGHTS.
Further to our earlier letter on restriction of International flights into Nigeria, you are hereby directed to adhere strictly to the following protocol. Any deviation to these protocols will not be accepted.
1) Reinforced crew for immediate return
2) Crew should wear face mask (N95) and hand gloves
3) There will be no serving of aircraft (catering, water, trash, etc) with exception of aircraft fueling. Aircraft fueling to be accomplished with flight crew on board.
4) Contact between flight crew and ground staff prohibited and social distancing must be observed between flight crew and ground staff during walk around.
5) Use of electronic flight plan facilities in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt to forward documents to flight crew including clearance, flight plans and other documents.
Please guided accordingly
Captain Musa S Nuhu