1. RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION
An application for certificate renewal by a Cargo Agent shall be made in writing to:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
MURTALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT
1.2 The following supporting documents shall be forwarded with the application:
- Returns on Agent’s activities in the past two (2) years, which may not be limited to the following:
- The tonnage of cargo processed, both imports and exports; and
- Addresses of new offices (if any).
- Receipt of payment of N50,000.00 non refundable renewal processing fee to NCAA;
- Certificates of refresher courses attended by your operations staff during the period, especially in the handling of Dangerous Goods and special cargoes; and
- Curriculum Vitae of the Directors of the company;
- Evidence of Agency Agreement with cargo agent(s) in case there have been changes to the previous agreement, or there are new ones;
- Evidence of Insurance to cover Agency obligation in case of default, accidents and incidents;
- An audited Statement of Accounts for two (2) years; and
- Duly completed renewal form NCAA/CA.001; (form obtainable from NCAA).
1.3 The facilities of the Cargo shed shall be inspected by officers of the Authority prior to the renewal of the Certificate.
1.4 Provided that the Cargo agent has fulfilled the above conditions and has conducted its activities satisfactorily, the Certificate shall be renewed with a validity of two (2) years.